In short, are your systems getting timely updates? This flaw could pose a problem if they aren’t. Microsoft has already released a patch to counter this issue, but many companies take too long to react to occurrences like this. White Raven can help your organization react quickly, and to prevent many vulnerabilities like this one from affecting your company in the first place:
- Unix servers running Exim are vulnerable to code execution – estimates say 400,000 servers must be patched
- Can your company survive in a world where 1Tbps DDoS attacks are becoming more common?
- Do you think hardware segmentation is the answer? Think again.
- Attackers evolve their strategies, but companies are failing to do so
- Benchmarking Cloud Providers