Lebanese spies are invading Android phones – At White Raven, we believe that this is just the beginning. The were able to get email, passwords, pins, contacts, logs, and could even take control of cameras. Protect yourself, even if you feel you have nothing to hide.
- Unix servers running Exim are vulnerable to code execution – estimates say 400,000 servers must be patched
- Can your company survive in a world where 1Tbps DDoS attacks are becoming more common?
- Do you think hardware segmentation is the answer? Think again.
- Attackers evolve their strategies, but companies are failing to do so
- Benchmarking Cloud Providers