In case you didn’t see it on the news, SpaceX sent up a pair of satellites with a new launch yesterday. Their purpose? To begin testing what will be broadband for all at gigabit speeds. While this may seem like a grandiose plan, gigabit speeds would be an amazing step forward for many of us, but the question remains whether the connectivity will be accessible for business use – redundancy and other factors may make them hazardous at first.
- Unix servers running Exim are vulnerable to code execution – estimates say 400,000 servers must be patched
- Can your company survive in a world where 1Tbps DDoS attacks are becoming more common?
- Do you think hardware segmentation is the answer? Think again.
- Attackers evolve their strategies, but companies are failing to do so
- Benchmarking Cloud Providers